24 January 2014

Hi...

         hi, my name is Akbar Maulidi. I am 19 years old. In here, I will tell about my life. Sence born to now. But, I will divide it into the three parts. That is the first part about family, second part about education, and the last part about lovelife.

 
part 1 : Family
        28th August 1994, I was born in the world, after my mother containing around 9 months. I always feel my small family consisting of mother, father, me and my brother are the best family ever.  My parents are protective against both her son. If go out too late at night, direct the phone. and more rules are unwritten. But they don’t restrict their so to do anything as long as it is positive. Like when I participating in high school extracurricular football. My mother very supports by saying,
"Son, you have to play with good though as Taufik Hidayat !" my mom exclaimed with very vigor.
" mom... taufik hidayat is a badminton player not football player, Mooom" I said.
"oh wrong....."my mother is ashamed directly stride  to kitchen.                       
 or when I join the community stand up comedy.
"mom, I join the community stand up ! " I said.
"which is Raditya Dika it this?”shaking his head, she continued “Don’t son, he 's absurd”
          and now, I enter college and become a child boarding house. my parents still often calling me. Ask a question my circumstances. beginning, I feel uncomfortable. But, cause of the flurry of lectures and other, makes me  difficult to meet them, I realized the best time is when with my family.
 
Part 2 : Education
this part, I will tell you about my education, from kindergarten to high school, and until why me entered to PGSD. 5 years old, me entered to kindergarten, for 1 year. Finally, I graduated and entered to elementary school. elementary school time, I was one kid that stands out. I ever aspired to be a comedian, because, I usually watching the movie "warkop DKI”. Almost every episode warkop DKI I watch. later, I entered junior high school which is nearby my house. Here, I begin to recognize the love, the first girl that I fall in love was Ema Erdayanti but because when I grade 1 junior high school, i  haven’t aqeel behind, finally I can only being a secret admirer. In junior high school, i am including ad intellegent students. I always go rank top 5. Time junior high school changed my aspiration, originally wanted to be a comedian turned into a radio announcer. Yes, when I was junior high school, listen radio is compulsory for young peoples.  Request songs on the radio, say hello on the radio, and listen to the radio it’s a slang !
smp graduated, my family moved house to following my father who moved the work. So I went to 1 Marabahan high school. This school, I made friends with two peoples that has fate is not much different with me : fallin in love secretly. They are Ikhsan and Syarif. The three of us to be friends because we have the absurd nature. Our happy, be crazy.
At last, Thank God, I successfully finish high school in 3 years. Graduation was the same with my best friends. Thanks a lot for the teachers that ever guided me during elementary students, high school junior student and high school student. You are very instrumental in my life journey.
Like most high school student newly graduated, I was busy looking for a college that would accept me. There list after list here, I entered in PGSD.
          New beginning of college, my brain would’ve exploded because the lessons were difficult and lecturer killer. School time, to come to school a little late, the gate was still open. In college, a little late don’t expect to go to class. Possible transitions from high school period to college period is the hardest time I 've ever faced. But I really enjoy for it. Because, little movement will always happen, that we do might maybe just enjoy for every movement it.

last part: Lovelife
in the last part, I want to tell you about my lovelife.
The first time I fall in love with it when class 1 high school junior. I haven’t aqeel behind, so my body is much smaller than those that crushes me . she was a popular student at school. I think, she was the prettiest girl in my generation. Because, aware of can’t get him, I eventually chose to fall in love secretly.
entered high school, I fall in love with my sister class. Again, she was a popular student. somehow, I could be close with him. But in the middle of such closeness, she selected to twine reletionship with other guy. During high school, I was so often heart broken, so often rejected girl.
The rejection was continued when I lecture. I remember the first time I look in this girl. when it rains campus. she wears blue jacket. She was so beautiful like an angel and I fell for her. My days trying to find out his name and what class, and how phone number. After knowing her name, she was in class D, and find his phone numbers. I tried to call every day and every night, but never any response.
One day, night of the week, her boyfriend contacted me, and told me to not to bother her again. know she had a boyfriend, I was trying to move on. And then, it disclaimers was still continuing.
           but because the disclaimers, I live the life of a teenager. Life that most teens choose to have fun and extravagance . However, I prefer to be different. Enjoy misfortune and failure. laughing and happy because it.
 
*tulisan ini diambil dari tugas kuliah bahasa inggris saya

No comments:

Post a Comment